A mobile draught machine is basically a machine that dispenses beer.
Why should I get a draught machine rather than just buy cans or bottles of beer?
- Imagine having to keep 50litres of beer cold and storing it for your event! With the draught machine, all that beer is inside the keg and takes up very little space. There is also no need to keep the keg cold as the machine does all the cooling for you!
- A keg of beer is cheaper than buying cans or bottles and also fresher, and you will also get money back from the supplier when you return the empty keg!
- There are no cans or bottles that can just "disappear" into someone's bag.
- Having a draught machine at your event just looks COOL!
They are perfect for any type of event where you want BEER and lots of it!
How Does It Work?
The process is quite simple.
- You need to determine how many of your guests will be drinking beer.
- Keeping in mind that a 30 Litre keg will give you 60* 500ml glasses of beer and a 50 Litre keg will give you 100* 500ml glasses of beer.
- Most people will consume about 3 glasses of beer.
- After you have made the tough calculation of how many kegs you will require you will also need to decide what types of beer you will serve to your guests
- Keeping in mind that you will need at least one draught machine per type of beer.
- Now comes the easy part!
- With the above information in mind send us an email or give us a call and we will supply you with the correct amount of machines to keep your guests first at bay!
*All our draught machines comes with taps, regulators, gas, coolers and fittings. All you need is ice and a keg!